Fulframe Digital Delivery
VIEWING YOUR DIGITALLY DELIVERED CONTENT
ACCESSING YOUR VIDEO
1. Open the email containing a link to your video and a password.
2. Click the link and type in your password when prompted.
3. From here you can watch your video at any time, anywhere, on any device.
SAVING YOUR VIDEO
You have two options for saving your video - offline and online.
The best way to view your video is to create an account and save the video in your own online library. This allows for a better viewing experience and quick access from anywhere in the world. You can also store any of your other Fulframe recordings here. Think of it like a personalized Netflix library.
1. Click the cloud with the down arrow in the top right hand corner.
2. Select "Add to My Library"
3. From here you will be prompted to create a free account.
4. You will now be able to see a list of shows you have saved.
5. You can access this library by visiting Mediazilla.com from any device or the Mediazilla app for Apple TV
(To your computer)
1. Press the Cloud with the down arrow in the top right hand corner.
2. Press "Download Videos" and select the videos you want to save.
a. These will be called something like "Play concert"
3. Once the video file is downloaded, you can put the file anywhere on your computer for safe keeping.
WATCHING YOUR VIDEO
In the browser
1. Follow the link to your video, or log into your Mediazilla account and select the video you want to watch.
2. Navigate the menu and watch your show.
3. You can now plug your computer into a TV if you wish.
First, navigate to your video on your computer, phone, or tablet
- If using a computer:
1. Use the Chrome web browser.
2. Select the 3 dots in the right hand corner of your screen.
3. Select "Cast" and choose your device from the list.
- If using an Android:
1. Use the Google Chrome web browser to start your video.
2. A cast button should appear, allowing you to Chromecast the video to your TV.
- If using an iPhone:
1. Use a variety of 3rd party Chrome Cast apps.
On Apple TV
1. Install the "Mediazilla" App from the app store on your apple TV.
2. Log into your Mediazill account.
a. You can create an account by following the steps above for "Saving Online".
3. You should now see a list of all your saved videos. Click on any of them to view.
WATCH LIVE STREAMS
We use YouTube Live for most of our live streams. These are typically made private but can be viewed like any other YouTube video.
For more infomation on how to watch YouTube on your TV please follow this link:
WHITELIST EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS
Follow these instructions to ensure you receive the link to your online delivered content. Click on the your email client below to expand the instructions.
If you have trouble finding the email, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Open the order confirmed email from Fulframe.
2. Click the three dots on the far right side next to the 'reply' arrow.
3. Click Add Fulframe to contacts list to finish.
1. Click Preferences from the menu.
2. Click Restrict Incoming Email.
3. Click Yes to Enable Email Controls.
4. Click Allow email from addresses listed below.
5. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org you want to whitelist.
6. Click Add.
7. Click Update to finish.
1. Click email@example.com in the header of the message you’re viewing.
2. Click Add to finish.
3300 Arapahoe ave, ste 202
boulder, co 80303
let's make something cool.
3300 Arapahoe ave, ste 222
boulder, co 80303